Thursday, August 23, 2012

20 Years...already

So this year marked 20 years since high school.  I have some fond memories of my years at Washburn Rural High School.  Sometimes I wonder how I survived....not because I was crazy but because it is a vastly different educational setting that what my children are now in.
I graduated with 233 students in my class - my kids have 13 and 12 kids in their class.

So here are some of my pals and what our high school looks like now.

 My 2 best friends from high school Steph & Ami.
I know they are a big reason I enjoyed school.
They were (and still are) great friends.


 Here are some of the WRHS class of 92 graduates.


 This is the 1 year old gym at my alma matter.  Wow!


 Here is the football field.  What! I didn't know high schools had turf.


 Here is part of the new addition that is still under construction.
I think enrollment is now at 1800 students.


Steph & I ready for the Saturday night festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment