Monday, August 20, 2012

We're headed to VEGAS BABY!!!!

June 7th marked 15 years of marriage for Joey & I.  I'm not sure how we ever managed to get married that time of year.  It seems to be so busy at the farm so we are never able to do much to celebrate on the actual anniversary.  So in July we spent 3 nights in Vegas with my sister and her husband.  She was going for some work and Gary was going for some fun.  So, what do good little sisters to?  Invite themselves to go along.

 Traveling to Vegas with my sister has some perks.  Since she is an event planner and does a big convention in Vegas every year I found out she can work some pretty good deals.  We went to see the Jersey Boys...for FREE!!!!

 Here we are some where on the strip.  My brother-in-law is fun to travel with.  The guy does not know a stranger and he loves to stop and take pictures for people.  He made one guy really nervous at the pool when he jumped in the water with his camera so he could get a closer shot.

 This is what 15 years of marriage looks like.  Happy Couple!!!  I would not change a thing.  It truly has been a fantastic 15 years.

 This was my idea.  I'm lucky that Gary was along.  He is up for anything.  Gary & I were all about trying to get on the Price is Right.  Kate and Joey rolled their eyes and appeased us by going along.  We didn't make it to contestants row but we were in the front row.

 Gary & Kate
The fun brother in law and my favorite sister (OK, my only sister but she is pretty fantastic).

 Enjoying the city that never sleeps.

 We stayed at the Paris.


While we were gone Anna got to spend a little extra time at Mimma & Papa's with her cousin McKenzie.  Here she is feeding Ozzy in her night gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment